Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What are you doing for Christmas

I am beginning to get into the Christmas mood finally. Today I went on a hunt for a Christmas movie and couldn’t find any but I did find Christmas presents for the girls that are coming over to my house on Friday. I also saw live trees for sale a block from my house.
Many people have been asking what I am doing for Christmas. Let me give you a brief overview of the next few weeks.
Wednesday- Going to the orphanage and playing games and doing a craft. I already planed the Christmas themed game and I’m looking forward to seeing the girls.
Thursday- Massive shopping for my Christmas party.
Friday- More massive shopping. Than cooking, cleaning, decorating, and planning. At 6 I will be welcoming 7 young Russian women into my home for a American Christmas Party.
Saturday- Go to a Russian home group for the first time. Do last minute baking and shopping.
Sunday- Church in the morning and then meeting with my team in the evening for snacks, carols, and presents.
Monday- A phone call from home and opening my presents and stocking. Then I will make our traditional Rowley breakfast. In the afternoon I will go to a friends house for dinner and games.
The rest of break- Visiting people, relaxing, shopping, exploring, and of course studying.
God bless and have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Sounds like you'll be incredibly busy. I rather wish I was as busy as all that. We did go over and make Sugar cookies with a family yesterday and had dinner with some of Cheryl's in-laws yesterday, but that's about it. I think we're going to a Christmas Pageant tomorrow and then we'll open presents Christmas day. I've never opened on Christmas day, but that's what the kids want so I guess I have to give in and pretend to be a grown up :P