Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Faces of Nizhniy Novgorod
As I was saying good bye to all my team mates at our field forum I started to get sad. I realized I was going back alone while they were all going back with other team mates or at least family members. Then God brought to my mind Natasha's hug before I left and her pleading eyes begging me not to leave. I remembered all of the faces of my friends here who were anxiously awaiting my return. It eased the pain and even added some excitment to my return. Today Lena called me just to hear my voice because she has missed me so much. She said "we haven't had enough of you lately." Then I called Anya this afternoon and I am going over there tonight. So all in all I am glad to be back home in Nizhniy Novgorod with the faces I have grown to love and the faces that love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment