All my good byes are done with. Emotionally and physically I am tiered. I haven't had any time to really process what I'm going through.
I’m all packed up and cleaned up and ready to head to the airport in a couple of hours. It still doesn’t seem quiet real to me.
I will have a day in Moscow. I think I will spend that day resting and processing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited to be going. It's just alot of change.
I probably will not be able to blog for awhile. I will write when I can.
4 comments:
Sarah,
Have safe travels and may God bless you in your new ministry! I will be praying for you this week.
Gail Carver
Sarah,
We just arrived back from Kidz Kamp a few days ago where you have left a lasting impact. Not only was an offering taken to send Russian kids to camp, but tears were fought by people who love you as they spoke of your willingness to follow God's call in your life even when it isn't easy. Thanks for your example. It is still making an impact here in Wyoming. You are loved and being prayed for!
Hope it all goes smoothly for you sunshine. I'm heading out in 3 days myself!
Sarah,
I just read your PNW Communications trail and found you were heading "home" to Alaska for a few weeks. I attend a C & MA church in Ketchikan and we've been on several short term mission trips to Kamchatka with the full gospel church there pastored by Anatoly. We've been interested in a C&MA connection in Russia. We'll be praying for you. Sue Bruening
Post a Comment