Friday, June 06, 2008

Another Long Week

Well I have made it through another long week and I couldn't be happier. I only have 16 days left in Krasnodar! At school the homework keeps getting harder and harder. I seem to be the only complainer so I guess I should just suck it up. This week alone we had to write a Bible story, an outline to one of the ten comandments, a Bible lesson on another one of the ten comandments and this weekend we have to write two essays on two different characteristics of God. I did all of that while preparing for my final assesment, basically my final exam. I took it today after school and I am so relieved to be done. It was two hours of writing and a 30 min oral interview. Now all I have to do for the weekend is cook, clean, grocery shop, write two essays, meet with a language helper, go to church ,and pack. I think I can get it all done.

1 comment:

Transient Drifter said...

Wow! Sounds really crazy! Hard to believe you're almost finished. I hope it all goes smoothly as you get ready to transition! Love you!