Sorry I haven't written. Sometimes I just don't know what to write. This week I had a very interesting experience. I went downtown and had lunch with a friend. She is in her 50's and she told me her life story. It was amazing to hear about her life durring comunism and her life in the church. I wish I could tell you her story but I feel like it is hers to tell, not mine. It was a good reminder to me to get out and talk to people. There is so much to learn.
I also talked again to my grandma neighbor. I watched her dog for her while she went to the store. She is still doing poorly and could use prayers.
1 comment:
Happy almost St Patrick's Day, are you wearing green? Are you going to have a Easter taco party? I hope that you have a great Easter. Do they celebrate Easter over there in any special way? God Bless
Post a Comment