I know it is a bit early for Easter but I doubt I will be able to blog on Easter. May God bless your Easter and give you a deeper understanding of the meaning of Christ's resurection.
Late tomorrow night Rebecca and I are leaving on a train for Volgograd. 14:30 hours later we should arrive. We are going to a women's conference there and staying with a Russian family. I am looking at it as an adventure and a great opportunity to practice my Russian. It is yet another chance to spread my wings. The conference is Friday night and all day Saturday. The theme of the conference is women who honor God. We don't yet have our return tickets, we will buy them when we arive in Volgograd. We are planing on returning sometime Easter Sunday. I won't really get an Easter celebration but that is okay. Orthodox Easther, when Russians celebrate, isn't until the end of April. I will celebrate then, the Russian way.
Christ is Risen! He is Risen indeed!
Христос Воскрес! Во Истину Воскрес!
2 comments:
Happy Easter, Sarah! I hope you have a wonderful time at the women's retreat!
Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment