Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Back in the Land of the Living!

I'm back in the land of the living and all praise goes to the Lord. Yesterday I didn't go to school because I was unable to sleep the night before. For those of you who don't know, just days after I got out of the hospital I came down with a bad cold. I wasn't even able to take a cough drop without getting sick to my stomach because of the infection. There was no winning, just waiting. For weeks I have been praying for healing. Last night was different. I knelt down confused and frustrated. I asked the Lord to make me violently ill if there was something I needed to see a doctor about. If not I asked Him to let me sleep well and wake up feeling normal. Praise the Lord I slept well and woke up myself! That's a wonderful feeling. Thank you God! Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Donnie and Blythe said...

I miss you! Hope we're both well enough soon to pray together again. Thanks for sharing your faith journey, as well as your health journey, on this blog.