Here are a few more pictures of my time in Helsinki. The first is a picture I took of myself on the rocks by the water at the sea fortress. I was just enjoying climbing around and listening to the waves. The second picture is from one of the museums at the sea fortress. They are ivory game pieces that they used to use. I thought they were beautiful. Being a game loving person myself I found them interesting. The last picture is from one of the outdoor markets. They sold beautiful fresh flowers, berries, and peas. They also had souviner stands, pasteries, and fair type food that all revolved around sea food. Very Yummy.
What have I been up to this past week that I have disappeared? Really I haven't been up to much. I have mostly been reviewing my grammar and vocabulary, trying to get ready for school to start. I have also been doing a lot of relaxing and reading. I have been trying to do some deep cleaning. The break has been nice. I will be ready to get back to school on August 6th. Since there isn't a whole lot new I guess that's all for now.
1 comment:
You look so radiant and energetic in your pictures sarah:) Blessings.~Bethany
Post a Comment