Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Beautiful Feet


No, I'm not talking about spiritual feet, thought that would be much better. Today, in honor of the end of school and getting ready to go on my first European Vacation I had my first pedicure. There is a salon near my house and the lady was very nice. She is orriginaly from Dagastan. She said the best thing to me. She asked where I was from because I didn't have a Krasnodar accent. When I told her I was an American she was shocked. I like those accent coments. She did a great job and it was nice to get pampered. The only problem was that I had to sit low in the chair and have my feet high up on a stool. My feet were higher than my heart so by the end my feet were fast asleep. It wasn't the most comfortable way to sit for over an hour. Now I have nice soft feet again.
Only 4 more days until I leave for vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poohder, you have beuuuutiful feet. I likada color and everything. :)

Anonymous said...

Yea for pretty toes! I must confess though, as I was reading this, I could have sworn I caught a whiff of Cucumber Melon...oh the Pavlovian response. Have fun on your vacation =)