Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A sisters love



This weekend my sister came up to visit me. It was wonderful to be with her. We spent Saturday at Six Flags. We went on many different roller-coasters. I think she was actually more scared than I was. Then on Sunday we were able to just rest and enjoy each other's company. I'm sad that I will not see her again before I leave. But I'm very thankful for the time that we were able to spend together. Sisters are wonderful people who are there for you when you really need them. Still, when I'm in Russia I will have to remember the psalm that says "a friend nearby is better than a brother far away." God always places people in our lives when we need them. Here are a couple of goofy pictures of Kristin and I right before she left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was sooo not more scared then you Pooh...wutever...can't wait to get to AK and get us all set up better to talk more...luv ya bunches.