Friday, June 30, 2006

I Made It!

I made it through second language aquisition. Here are a few pictures to remember the summer. The first is beautiful baby Katya and Renee. Katya and her family will be in nRussia with me. We arive on the same day and will be in language school together. It has been a tremendous blessing getting to know them this past month. It should make the transition to Russia much easier for me. The second picture is Katya's older brother Isaiah hiding behind his dad. Isaiah didn't really want his picture taken. Katyas parents are Donnie and Blythe and I look forward to seeing them again in a month. Then you see the final picture is the entire gang. We all made it through and we are happy to move on. It will be amazing to see everyone in four years and to hear all of the stories. So how did my testing go. Better than expected my production and transcription quizes went well and on my oral spanish I recieved a perfect score! I will deffinitly be using a language helper in Russia now that I see the major importance of it. Thank you for your prayers durring this hard time. Now I get to relax, for a few days anyways.

No comments: