In the midst of a pandemic what do I hope in. My hope is in the Lord. I know that He is loving and righteous and that He knows the number of my days. I need not fear what tomorrow, or today for that matter, holds. That being said I also hope in my future. There are good things to come. It is important to remember those good things. It can be easy to dwell in our present circumstances. While my present isn't bad it isn't ideal either. So here are some things I am looking forward to. I don't know when they will happen or even if they will happen but it is always nice to look ahead at the possibilities.
In no particular order:
1. Getting out and going for bike rides.
2. Hiking this summer.
3. Finding out where I will be teaching and what grade.
4. Graduating in less than a week and a half!
5. Setting up my own classroom.
6. Ladies retreat, now scheduled for this summer.
7. Berry picking
8. Fishing
9. Having my evenings back.
10. Going back to Sutton for the end of the school year.
11. Going to church again.
12. Camping.
13. Seeing my family.
14. Getting a dog.
15. Being healthy.
16. Laughing with friends.
17. Sitting around a bonfire.
18. Riding a motorcycle for the first time.
Let's look to where we are at and be thankful for safety, health, and love. Let's look ahead at the great things big and small yet to come.
In no particular order:
1. Getting out and going for bike rides.
2. Hiking this summer.
3. Finding out where I will be teaching and what grade.
4. Graduating in less than a week and a half!
5. Setting up my own classroom.
6. Ladies retreat, now scheduled for this summer.
7. Berry picking
8. Fishing
9. Having my evenings back.
10. Going back to Sutton for the end of the school year.
11. Going to church again.
12. Camping.
13. Seeing my family.
14. Getting a dog.
15. Being healthy.
16. Laughing with friends.
17. Sitting around a bonfire.
18. Riding a motorcycle for the first time.
Let's look to where we are at and be thankful for safety, health, and love. Let's look ahead at the great things big and small yet to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment