Where does my trust lie? My trust is in the Lord. That trust is being tested now like it has never been before. I am clinging to the fact that God is in control. His plans are good. He will take care of me. Right now I have to go back to that on an hourly basis.
God I am trusting you with:
-My father's life
-My job in education (Alaska's budget is a constant issue)
-My ability to get a teaching certificate (Again Alaska's budget is making it tough)
-My finances
-My health
-The man I love (who isn't able to love me)
-My future
God I give it all to you. I ask for your peace. I ask for your joy. I thank you for all the ways you have blessed me. I trust that even if you take those all away you have a plan beyond my understanding and that plan is good.
God I thank you for:
-My family
-My dad coming back home
-My church
-My friends
-My animals
-My own home!
-My job
-My coworkers
-My life
-My studies
-Alaska
-Mountains
-Birds
-Northern Lights
-A beautiful summer
-Ministry opportunities
-My car
-Trees
-Your love, forgiveness, mercy and grace
God help me focus more on the blessings than on the uncertainty. You have proven faithful even when I am faithless. I will never be able to fully express my love and greatfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment