Tuesday, December 01, 2009

In response to my last e-mail I have no idea how the head phone thing works. I know there are quite a few sceptics out there. I am one as well. I am planning on going to the doctors the next time I am in Moscow. I have started taking my suppliments but the doctor said it will take 2-3 months before I notice a difference.
On a different note I was wondering does anyone reads this who is not on facebook? I am getting lazy at posting and I don't know whether to just do facebook or if people are still interested in my blog. Let me know!

5 comments:

donandbella said...

I still read it! But I could catch up with you just as well on Facebook, probably, if you posted things there.

donandbella said...

I'm still here! Donnie

Transient Drifter said...

I still read your blog, but I'm on facebook too :) It's up to you, but there's something cozier about blogs...

Lisa Smith said...

I still read it too, though I'm also on facebook. I have to say though, I'm more likely to read a blog than notes someone posts on facebook.

Unknown said...

I love your blog!!!