Anya and Leon (and a little baby girl growing inside Anya)
The Oka river. Just a few kilometers down from this point it unites with the mighty Volga river.Today I went to Nizhniy's central park known as Swiss Park. They have rides and varrious attractions. They also have a long walking path that overlooks the Oka River. I went with Anya and Leon. We had a good time but had to stop every few minutes so Leon could look down the big hill. He was very interested in the hill.
An interesting side note while we were walking Leon was crying about something and Anya said; "Do you want me to call Uncle Policeman to come and take you away to the place where they put crying children?" I thought that was odd but that it must be Anyas little gimik. Not two minutes latter a grandma walked up to us and when she saw Leon crying she said the same thing! Really threatening a three year old with the police didn't seem to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment