Sunday, August 09, 2009

I'm back

Wow,
I've been away from blogger for so long I had to reactivate my account. I'm somewhat sorry about that, but not too sorry. It was nice to go on vacation and get away from the internet for awhile, we have a love hate relationship.
Anyways I'm back in Russia and I must admit it is a little odd. I feel like I'm going through some culture shock. After being in the states for a few weeks my stress level was almost inexsistant. It only took hours being back in Russia before my stress level shot right back up. My biggest stresser is registration. I must register with the imigration office here. It is quiet the complicated process. This is the first time my church is registering me. Before it was done by another church. Unfortunatly we have come up on many problems. Tomorrow is my last day to legally register. Please pray that everything goes smoothly for us tomorrow.

No comments: