The last two days Alyssa, Katya, Nastia, and myself have been meeting and getting everything ready for camp. This has included painting the camp flag, writting out the songs and coloring the posters, practicing the songs, practicing skits, and creating the teams. My main job has been that of the artist. I love to color and paint. It turns out none of these girls have any talent in that area. Yesterday I painted the flag and all they had to do was write the name of the camp on the flag. It was bad when I saw it this morning. I painted over the words and tried to fix it as best as I could. I don't think the kids will care at all. So while I don't have much they think I'm amazing. While it has been fun I am ready to put down the markers and paint and move on to the next thing.
1 comment:
That flag is really beautiful!
Post a Comment