Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Photo Shoot




Today Oksana and I went for a walk and decided to take pictures with the flowers. Actually it was my idea. I bought a new shirt yesterday and I wanted to show it off. Do you like the polka dots? It was a nice day to be out in the sunshine. Enjoy the pictures, I thought my blog was overdue for some new photos.

On a different note on the way home I was stopped twice. Both times were for evangelistic purposes. Tomorrow is Palm Sunday so I guess they are out in full force. One lady was from the largest church in town and she was handing out their churches newspaper. The other ladies stoped me and asked "if you could chose between a lot of money and a lot of wisdom which would you chose?" I think I surprised them when I said wisdom. Then of course they asked me why. They asked if it was because if I had wisdom I could make money. I was brave and gave a good long answer. Why is that brave you might ask, because it's in Russian. After our last lesson I felt very well exquiped. It always amazes me to see how God plants even the smallest meetings into my life.

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

what beautiful photos!! I can't wait to see your new blouse!