Every other monday we have an English club at my house. The other Americans plan everything and I simply open up my home because it is centraly located. It is such a blessing to be a part of this ministry. Today we had 7 Russians and 4 Americans in my small apartment. We played twenty questions, talked about Christmas, and then made Christmas centerpieces. I'm sure I will be finding pine needles around my apartment for awhile but at least it finally smells like Christmas!
I invited two of the girls who came tonight. My friend Masha who lived with me for the month of November and Olya. I Olya and I were stuck in the hospital together. God let our paths cross again. I was so glad she came tonight. She is new to Krasnodar and doesn't know very many people. Hopefully we will be able to get together soon.
Here are a couple pictures. They are pretty obvious but the first one is of our centerpieces in my small living room and the second is of everyone who came.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Those centerpieces are really beautiful. Our little flat is looking a lot like Christmas too. I just love having all the decorations up and the Christmas music in the background. Do you have any big plans for the holidays this year?
Post a Comment