I will be leaving Alaska in about 10 and a half hours. I am doing pretty good right now. Emotionally I feel almost numb. I'm trying to focus on all that I am looking forward to and the reason that I am going to Russia. I don't want to ignore the sadness either. I really can't fathom what tomorrow will hold. I'm sure my emotions will go crazy. I have every confidence that God will give me all I need. I know that people must be praying for me. God has really been blessing me in this process even though I haven't spent much time with Him.
God is good. Lord willing I will write next from Russia.
1 comment:
Oh Sarah!! Congratulations!! Laugh a little, jump around a little, cry a lot and know that you're loved! I want to hear about your emotions on the plane and stepping off into Russia...I can't wait :)
Post a Comment