Saturday, July 15, 2006
Fishing
There isn't much worth writing about in my life right now but today I went fishing. I took some pictures and I will try to get them posted soon. My dad and I went fishing for silver salmon and after four and a half hours of casting and realing I didn't even get a nible. But it was still nice to be out on an Alaskan river. You can't really complain with the beautiful scenery. Plus, I am beginning to cast better. I didn't have any problems with my line this time. Normally I spend half the day untangling a big mess of line. I was very pleased with myself. We were supposed to go camping this weekend but the rain has come out. It's pouring as I write. So we decided to stay home and find things to do here. It is nice to just relax and get things ready to leave for Russia. I fly out in 11 days. It still doesn't seem quite real yet. I realize I'm going but I don't realize how permanent it is. I guess I will figure it out soon enough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment