Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In four days I am leaving Cody. Right now I am finding myself in a whirlwind of preperations. Trying to finish well is not an easy task. God has blessed me in many ways. He is giving me energy and strength to complete the task here as well. Saturday night will be the church farewell. Then Sunday morning is my commissioning service. After church my mom and I will begin our long journey home. We are planning to arrive in Washington by Monday night. We will spend a few days visitng family and friends before drivng up to Alaska together. This is an adventure we are both looking forward to. Upon arrival in Alaska I will do a quick unpack/repack and then fly down to Wheaton, Illinois for Pre Field Orrientation. This is an extreemly busy time in my life. Changes are arround every corner.
Please pray for me.
1. My stress level is at a maximum right now. I am having to relly on the Lord heavily just to make it through each day.
2. Pray for each transition and change that is comming my way.
3. Pray also for the Lord to sustain me through this process.
4. Please remember to pray for safety in travel as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I am so happy for you! God is answering your prayers and you are headed out into the great unknown. You are a modern day Abraham, one who walks in faith and who trusts God to not only lead but to provide. You are an encouragement to me!

I wish I could be there for your commissioning service Sunday. I am sure it will be a wonderful experience.

I pray that God will give you abiding peace and will fill you with joy as you enter this new phase.

Sarah, Jesus has a special place and a special ministry for you. Go with Him and discover all that He has for you. Walk with Jesus each day and fear not for the Lord of Hosts is with you!

Your friend,

Stuart