
I made it home to Alaska. I left Cody on May 21 and drove to Washington. I spent two days with family and friends in Washington. Most of them I hadn't seen for six years. It was great to be together again. Friends are always there for you no matter how much time has passed. Then on Thursday my mom and I left Washington and drove up to Alaska. The ride was beautiful and we saw many animals. We saw bears, bison, carribou, deer, and
wolves. Still, we were both very glad to get home and out of a car. When we were only 30 minutes from home we were stoped in trafic. There was a forest fire and we were in a standstill for an hour and a half. The trip was VERY long. We did get home a day earlier than expected. Now I'm unpacking and getting ready to leave again in two days. Then I'll be in Wheaton, IL for a month before I head off for travels again. Thanks for keeping in touch.Here are a few photos of the trip. I hope you enjoy the beautiful scenery of BC, Yukon, and Alaska.
1 comment:
Glad you're "home". I truly do miss you, but know that God is moving you where HE wants you!!
Post a Comment