So October is already gone. As we enter the month of thankfulness I want to look back at what God has brought me through. I finished a lot of homework assignments. I taught 7 lessons for my practicum classes. I started a new intervention pull out group at work. I drove behind my mom in an ambulance to the hospital. I hit my one year aniversary of living in my own home. I had over 70 trick or treaters. I did it all by the grace of God.
On the one hand life is moving so rapidly right now. I am barely keeping up with the pace at work and at school. The day to day is flying by. The long term life time dreams are seem to be at a standstill. Still I move forward clinging to peace and living with joy.
So for the month of thankfulness I am greatful to take a moment to stop and ponder. Here are a few things I am thankful for so far.
1. One of my classes is finished!
2. I bought a piano yesterday and it should arive in about a month :)
3. My mom is healthy. We still have questions about her heart but she is still here and about to turn 70!
On the one hand life is moving so rapidly right now. I am barely keeping up with the pace at work and at school. The day to day is flying by. The long term life time dreams are seem to be at a standstill. Still I move forward clinging to peace and living with joy.
So for the month of thankfulness I am greatful to take a moment to stop and ponder. Here are a few things I am thankful for so far.
1. One of my classes is finished!
2. I bought a piano yesterday and it should arive in about a month :)
3. My mom is healthy. We still have questions about her heart but she is still here and about to turn 70!
No comments:
Post a Comment