Sunday, June 26, 2011
One week in
So I have been back in Russia for a week now. What does it feel like? Crazy! I am still not moved into my apartment but I will try my hardest to get in today. Friday night the wallpapering was finally completed. Today some kitchen cabinets should be installed as well as the oven. We are slowly but surely making progress. My boxes are mostly unpacked and it is starting to look like my home again. When all is said and done I will post before and after pics. I want a little more progress to be made first. Today and tomorrow we are getting two new estimates for the bathroom. Please pray that someone gives us a good price and is fast! I am very tired of waiting but hopeful that the end result will be worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope the moving in is going smoothly. Sounds like you had a lot of work to do. I'm excited to see how it all turned out :) And glad to see that you're feeling more content in things already. I'm always fascinated to see the way God works in people, helping them discover the plans He has for them. Not always easy to experience it myself, but definitely worth while.
Post a Comment