Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A new look

I am back after quite a long absence. I just thought I would write a brief note just to see if anyone out there is still reading. Let me know if you are!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course I am. :0) Thank you so much for the letter to share with my Sunday school class. Pat, the other teacher says thank you very much, and the kids thought it was cool that you wrote to them!

brenda said...

I just checked on you after a long absence also!

Diane said...

Hi Sarah! I'm still reading!

Prairie Mama said...

Hola! (Sorry, I don't know how to say hello in Russian without looking it up!)

Transient Drifter said...

I just randomly clicked today to see if you still had pictures up from your birthday last year :) Nice to see you back :)

Miss Brenda said...

so good to connect with you this week. Blessings on the rest of your tour.

Donnie and Blythe said...

I've been waiting for you!!
Donnie