For the summer of 2021 I decided to try something new. I fostered a dog named Daisy. When Daisy came to me she was malnourished, had ticks and worms. From the begining she was sweet and obdient. It didn't take long for her loving and playful side to show up as she regained her health and her glow. Today, five weeks after bringing her into my home I dropped her off at her forever home. My house already feels lonely without her in it. I know I did the right thing letting her go. I'm so grateful for the home that she has found.
Daisy my love I pray that you fall in love with your forever family and that they love you in return. May you run and roll in the grass, climb new mountains, meet new friends, and live a long, loving, and happy life. You will be missed my girl, my Daisy May!


No comments:
Post a Comment